Welcome to my blog!

This blog lets you find out how to get free stuff on stardoll. I spend a lot of time looking for free items and I will write them down here. I am trying my best to this blog. Enjoy! I'm not sure about the proxy problem for contests cause I live in UK and entered a Brazilian contest so I'm not sure yet! I will put them down though. THIS BLOG IS UK SUPPORTED!!!

Sunday 9 October 2011

Free Victoria Bag (You might remember it used to be not available to people outside poland but now it is!)


1. OK, UK dollies, PROXY TIMES!
2. Go to a Polish proxy, like ukryj.info/
3. In the proxy box type in: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=1669, Click go or hit enter.
4. Log in stardoll.
5. Write anything in the fields and enter contest.
6. Go to normal stardoll and enjoy your new item!

No comments:

Post a Comment