Welcome to my blog!

This blog lets you find out how to get free stuff on stardoll. I spend a lot of time looking for free items and I will write them down here. I am trying my best to this blog. Enjoy! I'm not sure about the proxy problem for contests cause I live in UK and entered a Brazilian contest so I'm not sure yet! I will put them down though. THIS BLOG IS UK SUPPORTED!!!

Sunday 9 October 2011

Free Cowboy boots


1. Proxy time again!!!
2. Go to an USA proxy like webwarper.net/
3. Paste campaign link in the blank box: http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/disney-jessie/
4. Click go or hit enter.
5. Log on to stardoll.
6. Leave proxy, go to stardoll as usual.
Your boots will be in your suite!
P.S YOU CAN GET THE OTHER ITEMS TOO! ON THE CAMPAIGN PAGE YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW

No comments:

Post a Comment