Welcome to my blog!

This blog lets you find out how to get free stuff on stardoll. I spend a lot of time looking for free items and I will write them down here. I am trying my best to this blog. Enjoy! I'm not sure about the proxy problem for contests cause I live in UK and entered a Brazilian contest so I'm not sure yet! I will put them down though. THIS BLOG IS UK SUPPORTED!!!

Sunday 9 October 2011

Free Disney fashion lounge NEW items!


1. Ok , The club has got it's first new target, so exsisting club members, you should have the items!
2. If you are not a club member yet, you will get dance floor and the 2 new items! Follow those steps:
3. Go to an USA proxy, like webwarper.net
4. Paste THE CLUB URL in the proxy box\:http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2961280&action=ma&ac=2961280
5. Log on stardoll.
6. Join the club.
7. Go to normal stardoll.
8.items should be in bags in your suite!
P.S I joined the club when there were still the old items, and in ONE day the club got the highest goal...125.00 members! We all got fab prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment