Welcome to my blog!

This blog lets you find out how to get free stuff on stardoll. I spend a lot of time looking for free items and I will write them down here. I am trying my best to this blog. Enjoy! I'm not sure about the proxy problem for contests cause I live in UK and entered a Brazilian contest so I'm not sure yet! I will put them down though. THIS BLOG IS UK SUPPORTED!!!

Sunday 9 October 2011

Free Sailor Dress


1. UK dolls, you have to do this:
2. Go to webwarper.net/ an US proxy.
3. Paste this in the blank box of proxy: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=1676
4. Click go or hit enter,log on to stardoll,Enter quiz, answers do not have to be correct, I repeat, unless you want a free 3 day ss membership!
5.Wait till page loads, leave proxy and go to stardoll.
6. Dress should be in your suite!
P.S. I DIDN'T MENTION THIS, BUT THIS BLOG IS NON-SS SUPPORTED!
COPYRIGHT 2011 WERONIKA59. NON SS SUPPORTED. UK SUPPORTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment